2. Joining the ListTo sign up for welcomtothelist.com, you must be 13 or older, those ages13 - 18 should have permission from parent / legal guardian.You’re responsible for your information provided. You can browse welcometothelist.com without registering.But to be included on the list, you’ll need to register, enter first and last name, and provide an email.When you do that, the information you give us has to be accurate and complete.Don’t impersonate anyone else or choose names that are offensive or that violate anyone’s rights.If you don’t follow these rules, we may remove your name for the site. To register, you need to be at least 18 years of age or 13 years of age with a parent / legal gaurdian consent.If you are a legal minor, you must have a parent or legal guardian register on your behalf, or old enough to form a binding contract where you live.
3. Things You Definitely Shouldn’t DoThis section is a list of things you probably already know you shouldn’t do — lie, break laws, abuse people, steal data, hack other people’s computers, and so on.Please behave yourself.Don’t do this stuff. Millions of people may use Welcometothelist.com.We expect all of them to behave responsibly and help keep this a nice place.Don’t do any of these things on the Site:
4. How The List WorksSimply put, you agree to be part of the ongoing list until the time runs out or the hidden number is reached. At that time Welcometothelist.com will end and those that joined the list may receive at least one email with an inspirational message and explanation of the project No more no less.
5. Our FeesFees are only charged on those that choose to conquer the list.Other fees may be incurred from other payment providers. You can join Welcometothelist.com two ways, you may join for free or conquer the list for a small fee.If you choose to conquer the list, then payment is processed via at third party.Each payment provider is its own company, and Welcometothelist.com and HansBrosCo LLC isn’t responsible for the third party vendor’s performance.
6. Other WebsitesIf you follow a link to another website, what happens there is between you and them — not us. Welcometothelist.com may contain links to other websites.When you access third - party websites, you do so at your own risk.We don’t control or endorse those sites. Welcometothelist.com partners with other companies(such as PAYPAL) for payment processing.When you choose to conquer the list, you’re also agreeing to the payment processor’s terms of service.
7. Intellectual PropertyThe content on Welcometothelist.com is protected in various ways.You do have the right to use it for certain personal purposes, but you can’t use it for anything commercial without getting permission first. Welcometothelist.com’s Services are legally protected in various ways, including copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, and other rights and laws.You agree to respect all copyright and other legal notices, information, and restrictions contained in any content accessed through the Site.You also agree not to change, translate, or otherwise create derivative works of the Service. Welcometothelist.com grants you a license to reproduce content from the Services for personal use only.This license covers both Welcometothelist.com’s own protected content and user - generated content on the Site. (This license is worldwide, non - exclusive, non - sublicensable, and non - transferable.) If you want to use, reproduce, modify, distribute, or store any of this content for a commercial purpose, you need prior written permission from Welcometothelist.com or the relevant copyright holder.A “commercial purpose” means you intend to use, sell, license, rent, or otherwise exploit content for commercial use, in any way.
8. Our RightsTo operate, we need to be able to maintain control over what happens on our website.So in this section, we reserve the right to make decisions to protect the health and integrity of our system.We don’t take these powers lightly, and we only use them when we absolutely have to. Welcometothelist.com reserves these rights:
9. Warranty DisclaimerWe work hard to provide you with great services, but we can’t guarantee everything will always work perfectly.This site is presented as- is, without warranties. You use our Services solely at your own risk.They are provided to you “as is” and “as available” and without warranty of any kind, express or implied. WELCOMETOTHELIST.COM SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON - INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY ANY COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR USAGE OF TRADE.NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION(ORAL OR WRITTEN) OBTAINED BY YOU FROM WELCOMETOTHELIST.COM SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY.
10. IndemnificationIf you do something on WelcomeToThe List that winds up getting us sued, you have to help defend us. If you do something that gets us sued, or break any of the promises you make in this agreement, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless from all liabilities, claims, and expenses(including reasonable attorneys’ fees and other legal costs) that arise from or relate to your use or misuse of Welcometothelist.com.We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to this indemnification clause, in which case you agree that you’ll cooperate and help us in asserting any defenses.
11. Limitation of LiabilityIf something bad happens as a result of your using Welcometothelist.com, we’re not liable(beyond a small amount). To the fullest extent permitted by law, in no event will Welcometothelist.com and HansBrosCo LLC, its directors, employees, partners, suppliers, or content providers be liable for any indirect, incidental, punitive, consequential, special, or exemplary damages of any kind, including but not limited to damages(i) resulting from your access to, use of, or inability to access or use the Services; (ii) for any lost profits, data loss, or cost of procurement or substitute goods or services; or(iii) for any conduct of content of any third party on the Site.In no event shall Welcometothelist.com and HansBrosCo LLC liability for direct damages be in excess of(in the aggregate) one U.S.dollars($1.00).
12. Dispute Resolution and Governing LawWe’re located in Nebraska, and any disputes with us have to be handled in Nebraska under Nebraska State law. We at Welcometothelist.com encourage you to contact us if you’re having an issue, before resorting to the courts.In the unfortunate situation where legal action does arise, these Terms(and all other rules, policies, or guidelines incorporated by reference) will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Nebraska and the United States, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law, and without application of the Uniform Computer Information Transaction Act or the United Nations Convention of Controls for International Sale of Goods.You agree that Welcometothelist.com and its Services are deemed a passive website that does not give rise to jurisdiction over Welcometothelist.com or its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, assigns, employees, agents, directors, officers, or shareholders, either specific or general, in any jurisdiction other than the State of Nebraska.You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Terms, or your use or non - use of Welcometothelist.com, shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in the State of Nebraska, and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of these courts for the purposes of litigating any such action.You hereby irrevocably waive any right you may have to trial by jury in any dispute, action, or proceeding.